CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Week 7 of Charlotte

I kinda have a daily routine, it starts around 5 am when Charlotte wants to eat. She did have 2 nights that she sleep through the night. Then we go back to bed and wake up about 10. She eats again and we play - well kind of - I make funny faces and read books to her. She's probably thinking "What the heck is this crazy lady doing?" For nap time, I used to hold her and not get anything done, now I'm putting her in her big girl crib. It's nice to take a shower and clean up!

Charlotte has now discovered her hands and feet and she recognizes our voices and perks up, especially Daddy. She is definitely a Daddy's Little Girl! One of her favorite things is bath time. She kicks her feet and flails her arms in the water. She gets so upset when it's time to get out. I thought maybe she was cold when getting out of the tub, but I put her back in and she plays! Next week is her 2 month check up with shots! Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It sounds like you're doing great as a new mommy--I am impressed because I know how hard it can be!