CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Huggies nightmare.....

Charlotte was swinging in her swing and I decided to pick her up to play. I noticed she leaked through the front of her diaper, then I turned her around and the diaper leaked all the way up the middle of her back and all over the swing! I opened up her diaper and it was the BIGGEST mess so far! I reached for the wipes and there were none! Let me remind you her diaper is still open and her feet and hands are flailing about. As you guessed by the time I opened a new pack of wipes, it was all over her limbs! I think, "why did I not close it up!" As all this is happening, Charlotte's looking at me like a crazy woman! I probably could have used the whole pack of wipes for this mess, but decided to put her in the tub and hose her off! I'm switching back to Pampers diapers!

WOW, the joys of motherhood!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATED Huggies with a passion for that very same reason. We got a pack at our shower and that's the only reason I even used them. I couldn't wait to get rid of them....we had a similar (but possibly not as messy) situation.